[DeTomaso] Boss Block

wkooiman at earthlink.net wkooiman at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 24 13:45:50 EDT 2009

Be advised, it has a 351W style intake railing, so standard 351C intakes won't fit without some mods.  It also takes a Windsor water pump.

It probably also takes a Windsor oil pan, oil pump, distributor, fuel pump, camshaft, timing chain, and the special spacer for the balancer.  Probably also takes a 351W balancer.

It is NOT a 351C block.  It's better described as a 9.2" deck 351W.

Good price though, if you don't already have lots of 351C parts.