[DeTomaso] GT5S Brakes

Ian H ihannington286720mi at comcast.net
Thu Sep 24 11:01:12 EDT 2009

The yellow stuff is more of a track/race pad. definitely not suited for
Johns driving habits.  He is going to follow me to a car show this weekend
about 50 miles away from us and even though it will be 7:00 am on a Sunday
with no one on the road, he will not excede the speed limit.  Me on the
other hand.........................Well, I will have some fun from time to
time, but will just have to slow down and wait for him to catch up again!

Ian