[DeTomaso] Bulkhead Reduction Kit

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Wed Sep 23 13:52:28 EDT 2009

The kit I bought several years ago included the bracket for moving the alternator and A/C pump to a new location, lower than the stock setup.  My engine was out at the time, so I don't know exactly how difficult it is to move the components with the engine still in the car.

All I can say is it's nice to have the extra legroom!

Sincerely,

Chris