[DeTomaso]   Turn signal no longer self-canceling

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Tue Sep 22 00:53:08 EDT 2009

  -----Original Message-----
From: Barry Seib
To: Larry Finch
Sent: Mon, Sep 21, 2009 8:05 pm
Subject: [DeTomaso] Turn signal no longer self-canceling

     Maybe you would be willing to post the description used to search
on ebay UK

     in order to find this "cancel-feature tab that attaches to the
steering

     shaft" ? It sounds like something for Bill Taylor's database.
Maybe it's

     already in it?

Gladly,

I think you will find it with an eBay search like this - (cancel,
canceling, self-canceling) +(capri)

In the DT parts description, it is -  turn signal canceling cam

Pretty sure it, like the turn signals, have different generations and
thus different designs.

I'd try a worldwide search, too.  Or at least include Germany and
Australia along with UK.

Larry