[DeTomaso] Grp 4 air dam

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Mon Sep 21 10:25:10 EDT 2009

I'm at 3.5 inches front and rear, maybe slighly less in front.  I'm really
careful over speedbumps and driveways, etc.  The two times I have used a
wrecker to move it when I couldn't drive it, we had to use 1 x 12' and 2x 4
to get it on the flatbed and that was using the lowest setting with the most
shallow angle, same deal on trailers to load the car.  It's a pain for
anything but driving it, and that's the pay off I guess, it's a giant Go
Kart and that's my answer to everybody who aks me at shows what it's like to
drive.

My sports racers were obviously for track use only and we adjusted ride
height 1.5-2.00 in the front and 2.0-2.750 in the back depending upon the
track, grid and pit areas.

Michael Shortt