[DeTomaso] NPC Re: NPC: An update on Sam Laughton

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Mon Sep 21 09:57:31 EDT 2009

Sam came home on Friday with appointments set up for this week to see
the new GI doc.  He appears to be doing okay at this point.  We are
sending him off to school today and we'll take it from there.

I sincerely appreciate all the emails we have received over the past
several days with words of encouragement, sympathy and prayers.

Thank you,
Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired

& Shelley Marie