[DeTomaso] Silver State is a GO/edit

David in Durango adin at frontier.net
Mon Sep 21 09:46:06 EDT 2009

Actually, MD is older than I.

I just returned from the World of Speed event at Bonneville . . . met a guy
that is 89 who rode his motorcycle from San Diego; another fellow was
crewing for his friend at 80 something (had to promise his wife he would be
careful).

We did an age poll on the landspeed list: I am the median age and have seen
a LOT of drivers older.

In answer: yes, I'd love to slow down and wait for some of you toddlers to
catch up.  but that's not how it works.

Take it out and play with it!

David in Durango