[DeTomaso] Grp 4 air dam

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Sun Sep 20 20:06:00 EDT 2009

If you're talking about the plastic one he sells for about $100, I put one on my car recently.  I haven't gone 155 yet, however...

The clearance is OK, but my driveway has a dip at the end, and I have to drive in at an angle to clear it.  A large crack in my new air dam explains why.  Luckily, they're only $100.

Sincerely,

Chris