[DeTomaso]   Fw:  FOR Sale Rant

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 20 01:29:14 EDT 2009

The Kodiak's on my GT5 fit straight up and have the correct look, no issues. I ordered the same backspacing for the GP4 conversion and I have mounted them to get the flares correct and they looked great too. Like someone said it's not rocket science and if there is any doubt find someone with a factory widebody still wearing the 10" and 13" width Campi's to measure.

One word of advice don't mount the flares without the wheels mounted as the flares don't necessarily sit where you'd expect from the fender arch centerline.

Julian