[DeTomaso] Where is Willie MacKewen?

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 19 23:25:26 EDT 2009

I bought my Pantera from Willie MacKewen, who lived on Lido St, Redlands, CA.  I am trying to get in touch with him.  Does anyone know where he is now.  His CA license plate was "FFASST"  My last email for him was "wjm5mk at aol.com"
When I bought it from him, his plan was to get a motorhome and hit the road.  Maybe he has.  With his pet turtle.

I have the body of my car (#4296) in the paint shop.  A new crate engine is ordered from Keith Craft.  But, I have questions about the ZF.  If I can find him, it will possible save me from having to tear it apart.
---Bill (seems like I am always looking for something or someone) Lewis