[DeTomaso] Brake Pedal

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Sat Sep 19 23:02:48 EDT 2009

In a message dated 9/19/09 7:16:02 PM, davel at emspace.com writes:

> Someone just posted a reminder to clip the corner off the brake pedal. I
> have 11EEEE feet - not so long, but really wide, and it's a big, big
> improvement. I used the hacksaw approach, so I wouldn't spread to many filings
> around and it still only took 10 mins.

I know what you mean. The '72 Judy & I used to race, ran original rubber
pedal pads on the clutch and brake pedals, and I had to remove the one on the
brake before each event..... the owner liked them. Otherwise, I snagged my
boot- sole on the edge of the rubber pad, every time I went to shift. Haven't
seen a pair of those rubber pads in years.   Memories- J Deryke