[DeTomaso] FOR SALE

Brian Hill mazdastuff at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 19 17:42:46 EDT 2009

I feel that if all examples of bad service are based in fact and not caused by the customer then they should be able to speak freely.  Many forums have a section called "Good Vendor - Bad Vendor".  Anyone participating must do so in good faith.  Those posting bad experiences are required to have tried to resolve issues prior to posting anything negative.   FWIW

Brian
fulshear,tx