[DeTomaso]   Fw:  FOR Sale Rant

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 19 17:32:48 EDT 2009

Jack,

    All the issues you raise also apply to any wheels ordered from a vendor.  I think we only hear about the wheels that have problems, and all the instances where everything goes well never gets mentioned.

    If it's as bad as you think, we would be nuts to ever buy expensive wheels from a vendor and should always make our own measurments and order custom wheels.  It would be trivial to make a tool for measuring the position of the hub wrt surrounding metal.

Ken