[DeTomaso] GT4 wheels & Offset (was FOR Sale Rant)

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 19 15:03:59 EDT 2009

Something to remember...those flares were designed for the race cars.  They ran 14"

rear wheels.  I don't know what the factory did when they used the flares with the 13"

wheels on the GT5.  Those flares are completely different than the Gp4 flares so that probably takes care of the spacing.  I have factory style riveted flares with 10 spoke Campys.  They fit great with a 1" spacer on the back.

Michael Frazier
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa