[DeTomaso] Stress Cracks

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 00:06:38 EDT 2009

One the serious side. I apologize for mking light of a real problem I am in
thr process of adding large wheels and tires and this is a problem I will
soon face. Is it necesary to install all the stiffieners or can you get by
with the ones in the engine compartemnt and front hatch?
I reall don't fell up to puting the under chassis braces.
Are there any designs that are better then others or are their plans
available if you want to make your own?
Boyd