[DeTomaso] Paint

Doug Braun doug at silicondesigns.com
Fri Sep 18 19:05:58 EDT 2009

Nick,

	Your old paint will be difficult to match.  I have the same grabber blue
color and it has not only faded darker but also more to the green.  You will
need a paint shop that is good at matching an unknown color.  You may want
to have them prove to you they can match it by having them paint a spare 12"
square piece of sheet metal before they paint touch your car.

Doug Braun
blue 73L #5505