[DeTomaso] ZF oil capacity?

pantdino at aol.com pantdino at aol.com
Thu Sep 17 23:23:47 EDT 2009

 The amount it takes to refill it will be different from the first fill because not all the oil comes out when you drain.
Let the box sit for a few hours to make sure the oil you have added has gotten into all the nooks and crannies, then add some more to see if it is still full.? Then let it sit until it stops dribbling out-- you don't want to overfill it.

Also, is the car sitting level?

Jim