[DeTomaso] NEED THE FOLLOWING - New Noise In Ely - Scotts Pantera

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 17 21:01:18 EDT 2009

We're working Scotts problem in Ely. Need the following:

1.  Donny Byers or Butfoy Cell #'s...

2.   Contact number (s)  for Elliot Kusher in Vegas or any other current or former DeTomaso number who may help with temp storage of Scotts Pantera

3.   Name and contact info of the guy and the shop in Vegas who used to do all the Pantera (Fun Rally Weekend) work.

Thanks guys

Scott's email number is 949-683-6264 - Call Scott 1st
My # is 714-326-7700...

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com