[DeTomaso] New Noise In Ely

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Thu Sep 17 20:32:51 EDT 2009

In a message dated 9/17/09 1:43:10 PM, scottcouchman at yahoo.com writes:

> If it is the throwout bearing, do I stay and run on Sunday and limp home
> on Monday, or do I just decide to limp home tomorrow. I don't mind pulling
> the ZF, I just don't really want to do it in the Hotel Nevada parking lot.
> Any thoughts??

Scott, if it IS the throwout, its only a problem during shifting. And while
you might be 500 miles from So-Cal, there is my place in Minden and Larry
Stock's shop in Reno only half-way, if things turn to worms during the event.
After your long traveling, I'd say give it a try and minimize the shifting.
Good luck- J Deryke