[DeTomaso] parts mix up with new slave

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 20:04:13 EDT 2009

I know exactly what you mean. I spent all that time on the phone  with him
asking questions and advice about what was the best way to solve my problem
. I said I wanted a long throw slave and he spent 5 minutes telling me how I
didn't need a long throw slave if I had everything set up correctly.  I even
discussed the pin that goes through the clutch release lever. Then I had to
order snap rings so I have now paid three delivery fees including one 2nd
day air for the bleed screw I snapped  so he had plenty of opportunity to
save me the expense of an the  extra shipment by simply going through a
review of the parts I needed to upgrade my setup and get rid of the red
plastic line.
Boyd