[DeTomaso] New Noise In Ely

John Taphorn jtaphorn at kingwoodcable.com
Thu Sep 17 19:44:05 EDT 2009

Steve

I could be your throwout; although it sounds like your pilot bearing may be
sending a message.  I assume that you are not running a bushing.

I would press my luck.  Try to only use the clutch when engaging first from
a standstill; otherwise match RPMs to shift w/o the clutch and spare the
bearing.  It works.

Not the distraction you need this weekend - good luck.

JT