[DeTomaso] parts mix up with new slave

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Thu Sep 17 17:38:39 EDT 2009

Hmmmm...

Seems to me if one is selling a replacement item, such as a long-throw
slave, the seller should:

A - Include the parts needed to install the 'replacement'.

or

B - Inform the buyer of any additional parts required for the
installation.

or

C - Inquire about the specific buyer's installation needs and proceed
accordingly.

Selling any part that needs other parts, without one of the above,
doesn't make any sense.

Larry

Steve is in my  top two Vendor list, but something is wrong if you
have to order, wait for delivery, and then have to order and  wait
again.