[DeTomaso] GAS TANK VENT / Dick Ruzzin

Christopher Kimball chrisvkimball at msn.com
Thu Sep 17 15:26:58 EDT 2009

It seems as if a Vented Cap would work fine, but I think the concern may be in the event of a rollover, gas might leak out from the vented cap.  With a hose that goes from the top of the gas tank to the bottom of the car, if the car got inverted, the end of the hose would be pointing upward, and above the gas tank, so no gas would leak out.

Sincerely,

Chris