[DeTomaso] finding more garage storage space, putting wheels in garage shelves?

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 16 19:38:16 EDT 2009

I'm glad this came up.  We are building our "Barnominium" (apt in a barn), and I have a BUNCH of space to fill up, and was wondering what to do.
I hope to go to an auction and buy a bunch of  used metal shelving - problem solved, but if not then I will have to build  them out of 2 X 4's and plywood, which as you know can get real expensive, and plus they are bulky and heavy.
So, if anyone has already chased this rabbit  -  send ideas and/or photos.
---Bill  #4296 (a work in progress)