[DeTomaso] parts mix up with new slave

Richard Turpin richard at hitecheng.on.ca
Wed Sep 16 15:54:21 EDT 2009

Boyd, I bought a braided steel line from Wilkinson and the fitting that
connects the two steel lines was wrong. Steve shipped me out a new fitting
which was available from my local parts store for $1.50. Steve checked his
supply of braided lines and found they all had the wrong fitting.
Richard Turpin