[DeTomaso] Ignition Switch

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 16 00:49:59 EDT 2009

One option is a replacement barrel available from Graham Pantera for $80. The complete ignition switch is hard to come by and often fetches serious $$, unless you stike lucky and can find one from a 'facelift' Mk1 Capri in the UK. I searched Ebay UK for a long time until one came up that I got as a spare, but it didn't remain a spare for long so I was glad I had it.

One of the vendors, Hall I beleive sold a modern replacment switch with a new column cowl as a kit, not sure if that is still available.

Good luck,

Julian