[DeTomaso] correct fluid for clutch master

David & Marilyn Bell davidabell at worldnet.att.net
Wed Sep 16 00:18:48 EDT 2009

I've had silicone based fluid in my clutch hydraulic system for at least the
last 6 years.  I don't notice any mushiness in the pedal at all.  And if you
accidentally get a fluid spout when bleeding or flushing the system, it
won't hurt your paint (which is the main reason I installed it).

Dave Bell