[DeTomaso] Re-key door and/or rear deck locks??      Two different key profiles?

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 15 15:55:27 EDT 2009

Maybe there are two issues being confused here, what Ken appears to have are a non matching set of door locks, one early one late.

There were two distinct key patterns in use, with the variation for the most part being in the groove location on the key. I'm not sure which style corresponds to what years, but your left and right doors should be the same on any indivdual car, unless one lock has been changed for some reason.

Julian