[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 62, Issue 14-ZF and Laguna

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 15 11:32:55 EDT 2009

The Trackmasters guys put on a good event, they did a couple events here at Reno-Fernley, but dropped them due to low attendance. I looked at some of the Thunderhill and Sears Point events but it seems a lot of the track day providers are moving toward week days to keep costs down and that always presents an issue as it's immediately 2 days out of work with the travel.

Did Trackmasters enforce the noise regulations at Laguna Seca? That's another issue as 94dB is almost impossible to acheive with any mid engine car and if you get black flagged twice for noise you are out, no refunds.

I was hoping to run the Willow Springs event this year, however I've just last week been informed I need to be in Ohio on Nov. 2nd so that throws a wrench in that plan.

Julian