[DeTomaso] Kuhmo Tires

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Mon Sep 14 20:38:43 EDT 2009

You are correct in understanding: the 335/35 17 is available, according to
Big O tires where I had mine mounted.  Only a few $$ more than the 315's.  I
went with the 315's because with my Mindtrain exhaust only left me with
about 1/8" of clearance between the muffler and the sidewall of my 335
Pirellis.  Now I can get my whole finger in there!!

Mike Thomas
Panteras Northwest