[DeTomaso] 2nd gear downshift grind

Dan Courtney Pacbell dfcex at pacbell.net
Mon Sep 14 17:10:35 EDT 2009

I just wish this race motor had more torque under 3.tk rpms. I suppose as I
get faster on this track I can stay in 3rd.
At Willowsprings I never need 2nd, and certainly not at Silver State.
What I am worried about is causing more damage. I wonder if a thicker gear
oil would help with this issue. If so, at some other loss I'm sure.

Dan