[DeTomaso] 2nd gear downshift grind

Dan Courtney Pacbell dfcex at pacbell.net
Mon Sep 14 17:03:04 EDT 2009

Perhaps I can find someone with a ZF ready to go for a partial trade-in to get back on the track quicker.
Or run shorter rear slicks and forget about 2nd.
Or, does anyone have contact info for the guy who used to rebuild ZF's for Hall? I forgot his name, maybe RIchard? He was in a wheelchair.
Another group, Track Masters, turned out to be at Laguna Seca today when I returned to pick up the car & trailer, so I'll be running a couple of sessions with them this afternoon!

Dan