[DeTomaso] Fiberglass Pantera Body on ebay, starting at $500

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 14 15:06:38 EDT 2009

Short story.  The original family name was Ben-Zicron.  At some point, Lilo's father changed the family name to Beuzieron.  Lilo recently changed it back.  So, until about a year ago, he was Lilo Beuzieron but is now Lilo Ben-Zicron.  When Chuck met Lilo, the family name was still Beuzieron.

Lilo said he'd try to get a list together of what he intends to sell.  He said he is using two ebay accounts to sell stuff because some of the cars are his personal property and some belong to his business.

I think he had the tubs for 3 or 4 original GT40s that were badly damaged racing.  I'm not sure how many other parts he has.  I think an issue with the original race cars is that someone would buy some of the parts of a wrecked serial number XYZ car, and someone else would buy other parts, and both claimed to have that specific car.

Ken