[DeTomaso] Fiberglass Pantera Body on ebay, starting at $500

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Mon Sep 14 14:50:32 EDT 2009

I thought his other (earlier) serious business was carbon-fiber for Aerospace?
And a number of other inventions and patents ???

That's basically Lilo's hobby, his serious business is:

http://www.zicroncorp.com/

The economy has made it very hard to get a new product out there, hence, some of the toys
have to go.

Ken