[DeTomaso] Mustang Question

Larry - Ohio Time Corp larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Mon Sep 14 11:39:37 EDT 2009

Last month I replaced a right rear axel on a 2000 Mustang GT (manual trans,
traction control). I looked at it this weekend after he put 1,000 miles on
it. The back pads were worn down more then they should have been, with the
right side worn uneven (taper). I put new pads and hardware on it, made sure
the --->  was right.

After a test drive the rear rims are much warmer then the fronts. The car
owner uses his hand break each time he parks and works well.

Other then it having sticking calipers, did I miss anything?

Larry - Cleveland