[DeTomaso] No pantera content (Edsel Ranchero)

John McKee johnmckee at cox.net
Mon Sep 14 02:22:14 EDT 2009

Just like DeTomaso enthusiasts, Edsel guys have found the internet as well.
(note: Edsel owners might be considered slightly more eccentric than Pantera
owners!)
The "Edchero" appears to be a custom creation.
http://www.edsel.com/pages/custom.htm

If anybody out there always wanted a '58 Edsel Pacer,  my late father in-law
has left a nice one sitting in garage that needs a new home.

John