[DeTomaso] Kuhmo Tires

clay willmott claywillmott at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 13 15:49:29 EDT 2009

I have them in 315/35/17 rears.
For the money I think they are great.  They hook up well but I may have less power than you at 360 RW Torque on recent dyno but low gears on an early Dash 1.
They also look nice IMHO.
I think they were about 200 bucks at tire rack.  The are not noisy.
They dont hook up as well as my Nitto 555r did but maybe close.

I also have NT05 nittos in the same size on my Cobra and they might be a good choice for the Pantera also.

Clay