[DeTomaso] sears platinum battery marine pm-1

Curt Hall cuvee at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 13 14:58:25 EDT 2009

Sue

Once again, try Costco. The Battery I got Is a larger size battery, and it fits in the original location on my 73 Pantera. Cost about $75.00+ tax. Has 1000 amps AND a 84 month warranty. The first three years is free replacement.

I had the same battery in the car, NEW when I got it and it lasted over 8 years! I only changed it as not to push my luck!

Your mileage may very.
Good Luck
Curt