[DeTomaso] Got a spare $135K ??

P. Rimov rimov at charter.net
Sun Sep 13 11:01:48 EDT 2009

The following is neither a recommendation or a proposal but rather an
opinion based the $ monetary $ and collectablity value of collector cars. If
even a third of the existing Panteras were restored to original, unmodified
condition like that of Shelbys, bosses, cudas, challengers and the like the
cars would command six figures. And, if I were king I would love to have
said car.

Paul