[DeTomaso] Carello light

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Sat Sep 12 17:34:59 EDT 2009

I remember an early GTS with the fog/driving lights mounted, 450 "something"...
Yes, finding it didn't take long (30 seconds), I searched for GTS.
There are a lot of photos:

http://www.provamo.com/Members/Registry/RegistryImages/RTHPNML04509/RTHPNML04509.asp

Chuck
(The Registry Guy)

Hi

Have any one picture of "Pantera" Carello fog light? Loose and mounted.
Type/model and part no.?
Size length and width or diameter, and thickness?

Also interested of Carello Spotlight / Driving Light (type that they used at
night race) picture? Loose and mounted.
Type/model and part no.?
Size length and width or diameter, and thickness?

Please send them to me.

Anders

Anders Hellberg
Sweden