[DeTomaso] 9 11 anniversary of Terror attack on WTC and Pentagon

boyd casey boyd411 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 20:21:31 EDT 2009

I got a google alert today with this story. I have google set to alert me
when ever my name (which is the same first and last as my Grandfather and
the exact same as my uncle comes up on the net. This came up today. My
Grandfather who ended WWII as a Major General was a Lt Col at this time . He
was the lead military designer of the Pentagon. I know alot of my fellow
Pantera freinds have  a military background and the rest are fairly
Patriotic and I thought you might be interested in this little bit of
history.
Hugh "Boyd" Casey

http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090911/NEWSBLOG/909119943/-1/XML07