[DeTomaso] Kumho Tires

detomasoregistry at gmail.com detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 19:54:05 EDT 2009

Have you tried the Wheel & Tire search function of the Registry database?

I plugged in 17" wheels front and rear, (using width unknown)
and found:

Rear:  Ecsta V700 275/40

and

Front:
Kumho Ecsta 700 205/40
Rear:
Kumho Ecsta 700 275/40
(Front the photos the tires look a little 'small'.)

Searching 16" front and 17" rear diameter returned no Kuhmo tires.
Searching 15" front and rear (stock wheels of 7 and 8, and 8 and 10" widths)
returned no Kumho tires.

I guess I should create a search just on the tire description, ay?

(Will, what is the correct spelling for the typically Canadian word used at the end
of a sentence, that indicates a question in informal speech?)

Sorry the database did not return more results, but the results are dependent upon people
inputting their tires!!!

Chuck
(The Registry Guy)

Anyone running Kumho Ecsta XS tires? They are quite cheap with decent reviews. Anyone?
Will