[DeTomaso] MANGUSTA ZF FLUID / Dick Ruzzin

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Sep 11 17:54:02 EDT 2009

In a message dated 9/11/09 8 41 38, julian_kift at hotmail.com writes:

> 1. What oil volume would be correct for the -1 in a Pantera (what Jack
> refers to as a -1.5)?
>
>>>Probably the same as the Dash-2, but it's a rather academic question
anyway--you just fill it up until it dribbles out the side hole.

> 2. What volume of oil is appropriate for a -2 when flipped for use in a
> GT40?
>
>>>That was the crux of the whole question.   If you go on the GT40 forum
you'll find the thread that prompted me to ask it here.   I suspect 2.1 liter
number for the Dash-1 would be right for the Dash-2 also, but really the
answer is that it should be filled to the point where it WOULD dribble out the
hole in the back of the case--if the back of the case had a hole, the way
the Mangusta does....