[DeTomaso] Adding lightness

PersoCaddy at aol.com PersoCaddy at aol.com
Fri Sep 11 17:41:47 EDT 2009

Just got my POCA Newsletter. I am with Jack on loosing weight  for my car
at least, me is another story. Of course everybody knows about Trick
Titanium of Troy Michigan. They make according to their website Ti. bolts, and  if
they are good enough for the  Bugotti Veron they are good enough for me.
And the best part is they bolt right in ! On the T.V. show about the car they
say every bolt on it is Ti. the one they showed was about 3 inches long and
only  cost $300. I see a group buy coming up, what say you guys ? Pat
Orlando 1972  Yellow Pantera S/N 4011.