[DeTomaso] MANGUSTA ZF FLUID / Dick Ruzzin

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Fri Sep 11 17:12:16 EDT 2009

Maybe so but the level plug sets the oil at a level higher than the seal. The volume given by ZF sets the oil level even higher than the level plug. Neither is my idea, I'm just the messenger. The seal type is by the way identical to the ones sealing the shifter shaft which for sure is constantly immersed in a Mangusta.

Tomas