[DeTomaso] Ignition ket stuck in lock

larry at ohiotimecorp.com larry at ohiotimecorp.com
Fri Sep 11 17:16:22 EDT 2009

True, but I have been oiling (SAE 30)locks in equipment cases for 30+ years without one
getting all gummed up. I have had to drill out locks that were stuck from being dry.

Larry - Cleveland

On Fri Sep 11 17:06 , "michael at michaelshortt.com"  sent:

>Except to be a magnet in the future for dirt and debris.
>
>He could however, use it to loosen the key perhaps, then flush the WD-40 out with contact
cleaner , let it dry and then properly lubricate with graphite dust.