[DeTomaso] Engine Lift Plate Question

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 16:08:53 EDT 2009

Make sure that the wheels are choked ( who do you spell that ) blocked so
that when weight is transferred that the lift on wheels don't start moving
forward and break the rear  window out or roll backwards and damage
something else or mash hands and fingers.

I'd assume anything that was in the way was going to be destroyed and just
go ahead and move it.

Make sure you have enough room to back it up and out without hiiting
anything like a garage door or those pesky concrete joints.

Michael Shortt