[DeTomaso] Ignition ket stuck in lock

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Fri Sep 11 14:31:45 EDT 2009

Not an electronics expert but I think that silicon spray might carry an
electrical signal ( cause some will always be left over ) whereas the
electronic cleaner absolutely will not ( plus it is highly volatile, meaning
that it will all evaporate away )and thus avoid any possible short circuits.

Michael

--

Michael L. Shortt
Savannah, Georgia