[DeTomaso] MANGUSTA ZF FLUID / Dick Ruzzin

Tomas Gunnarsson guson at home.se
Fri Sep 11 11:54:01 EDT 2009

Like I wrote earlier, my Pantera mounted dash-1 trans takes the same volume as a dash-2. 3 liters is about what I can get into it before oil reaches the level plug hole. I have the dipstick elbow in that port so I can get 3.5 liters in without overflow. The dipstick has two markings in the 3.2-3.3 liter range IIRC. I fill through the "Mangusta drain plug" which is on top of the rear of the case.

Tomas