[DeTomaso] Tires and wheels

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 10 23:48:14 EDT 2009

Well, hello "the wife."
My wife is also the one who got me into this thing.  She bought my first Pantera, and surprised me with it, back in the early 1980's.  We sold it, then I bought another one (the one I have now), sold it, then bought it back 10 years later.  And, it is in the shop now, spending mucho $K's - and it is HER telling ME to do all this.  So, there is at least two of you.
---Bill Lewis